Job Vacancy Opened at Ericsson-Worldwide for Application | How to Apply.
The Ericsson-Worldwide Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Ericsson-Worldwide Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Ericsson-Worldwide recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Ericsson-Worldwide jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Ericsson-Worldwide Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
We are now looking for a BCM Specialist with experience in Middle East and Africa to develop a tactical plan for implementing and maintaining Business Continuity Management (BCM) requirements within the Market Area in line with business needs and Ericsson Group BCM strategy.
This role is key in:
- Affirming trust in Ericsson’s security brand by recognizing emerging trends, risks, business needs and transforming into Security Strategy and solutions.
- Drive and lead Security & BCM strategy execution.
- Provide leadership and vision to the security organization in terms of security & BCM compliance.
- Challenge how things are done in order to create trust, business value and get results.
- Inspire the security organization to create business enabling solutions, methods and tools to support Ericsson’s business operations.
- Drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of the BCM Tactical Plan, targets and directives based on regulations and business needs
- Provide specialist BCM knowledge and advice within MMEA Security area of responsibility.
- Develop governance models, processes, methods, tools and training to enable the organization to adequately assess BCM and ensure effectiveness of BCM program and control.
- Analyze: Changes to the business environment, Corporate audit reports, Security assessments, Incidents, New threats and Vulnerabilities, and provide recommendations for improvements
- In the event of failure in protection ensure that the failures are: Logged, appropriately managed and investigated in a fair and unbiased manner, and Improvements opportunities identified and implemented.
- Follow up on findings related to BCM Self Assessments.
- Deliver specialist knowledge to support in setting targets and strategies, via training and instructions / guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge in Security Policies, Directives and Instructions & knowledge of business environment;
- Proven experience of BCM related standards and regulations
- Knowledge about process development
- Good knowledge of the Business Continuity Management Framework (BCM Instruction) / MSTOP
- Knowledge of relevant Business Processes
- Security and Risk Management training or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills, results-oriented and a strong team player.
- Knowledge of internal and external product portfolio related to security
- Experience in project or program management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting expectations
- Collaboration and networking
- Report writing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Adapting and responding to change
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Personal traits and skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and provide effective leadership for teams and key stakeholders
- High integrity, reliable, positive, energetic, innovative and flexible
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to describe complex concepts concisely in executive terms
- High Integrity
- Structured and analytical
- Result oriented with a collaborative work style
- Ability to influence and build relationships
- Ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Ability to see complex projects through to completion
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ericsson-Worldwide Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!