Job Vacancy Opened at Citi for Application | How to Apply.
The Citi Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Citi Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Citi recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Citi jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Citi Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Job Background and context
- Part of the ICG Regional Credit Risk team supporting East Africa and South Africa
- Global and local regulatory requirements relating to Credit Risk
- Responsibility for regulation interpretation and assessment, and recommendations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements impacting Credit Risk
- Supports activities relating to regulatory processes impacting Credit Risk (e.g. ICAAP)
- Active engagement with Business and Control functions to deliver on the above
- In close cooperation with the Country Risk Manager and as part of the ICG Regional Credit Risk team, responsibilities include :
- Evaluate local regulatory matters (policies, laws, and regulatory and supervisory requirements in relation to Citis Credit Risk activities ) (Local Credit Risk Regulation) in the countries, and how these are to be complied with through either Citi global, regional or local credit risk policies, standards and/or processes (the Credit Risk Policies and Procedures)
- Development, drafting and recommendation of local Credit Risk Policies and Procedures to comply with Local Credit Risk Regulation in the absence or limitation of Citi policies, standards and/or processes
- Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards in order to support understanding of the above activities
- Assist with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations impacting Credit Risk
- Support in activities impacting regulatory requirement and Credit Risk, for example, Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Plan (ICAAP), IFRS9 activities, BCBS239, other Basel related activities
- Collaborate with other internal areas, including Finance, Compliance, Legal, Business Management, in the fulfilment of the above activities
- Coordinates and provides training to business units and functions on Credit Risk Regulation (Global and Local) and the Credit Risk Policies and Procedures, and other regulatory matters relating to Credit Risk
- Opportunity to obtain global and domestic regulatory credit risk exposure and experience
- Exposure to different functional disciplines which interact with Credit Risk in these activities
- Experience in working with multicultural teams across different geographies
- Part of a motivated and high performing team that is responsible for delivering critical credit risk regulatory compliance
- Opportunity for career advancement and mobility in a merit-driven environment
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge and experience in corporate banking and related products and functions
- Experience in managing financial regulatory, franchise and governance matters. Knowledge of Local Credit Risk Regulation will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Citi Credit Risk policies or ability to quickly develop a working knowledge thereof
- Good understanding of accounting, product and finance principles will be an advantage
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate a complex organization and work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization, including regional and global partners
- Strong decision-making and influencing abilities
- Excellent planning, project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Must be able to set priorities and work under pressure
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to function independently
- High proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- At least 3 years of experience in Banking Credit Risk, Compliance, or other control-related function in a financial services firm, regulatory organization, or consulting firm, with a focus on Banking governance
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Risk Management, Governance, Regulatory Law or relevant disciplines
- A postgraduate degree or relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Fluent English (read, write and speak)
Method of Application
Closing Date : 13th May, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Citi Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!