Agha Khan Hospital Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Agha Khan Hospital Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Agha Khan Hospital Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Agha Khan Hospital Job Vacancy for Resident Consultant ENT Surgeon Application Overview.
The Agha Khan Hospital recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Agha Khan Hospital jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Agha Khan Hospital Job Vacancy for Resident Consultant ENT Surgeon Positions And How To Apply.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok. With the ongoing expansion we seek to recruit professionals for the following positions:
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide expert otorhinolaryngology services in the hospital for both inpatients and outpatients.
- He / she will be a team player with excellent communications skills and should participate in the day to day activities of the hospital in collaboration with other healthcare workers and the hospital management.
- He / she will set up specialty ENT clinics within the hospital and in the outreach centres.
- He / she will be expected to actively participate in CPD activities including teaching of interns and Medical Officers.
- M. Med in Otorhinolaryngology / ENT from a university recognized by CUE.
- Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Registered, licenced and retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
- At least three years post graduate working experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae including names and contacts of three referees, current and expected remuneration, quoting “AKHK/HR/MD/003 ENT Surgeon” on the subject line, to [email protected] on or before 9th December, 2019. If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Hard copy applications will not be accepted. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Agha Khan Hospital Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!