Job Vacancy Opened at Africa Digital Media Group for Application | How to Apply.
The Africa Digital Media Group Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Africa Digital Media Group Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Africa Digital Media Group recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Africa Digital Media Group jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Africa Digital Media Group Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
ADMI is a leading creative media and technology training institution, offering practical courses in Film & TV Production, Mass Communication, Music Production, Sound Engineering, Animation & Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Photography and Multimedia.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the Africa Digital Media Group comprises the Institute, Studio and Foundation.
The Associate – HR & Admin plays a technical and support role to the Corporate Department through the administration of the HR Handbook and Procedures manual, and supports implementation of our HR strategies and objectives.
Furthermore, the role provides effective and responsive administrative, operational and logistical support to the People Team in time, accurately and in compliance with regulations.
- Policies, communication and change management: The first point of contact with all levels of staff, support communication regarding changes in policies and benefits, handling all HR inquiries and guiding staff through the HR rituals, systems and processes
- Recruitment, onboarding and offboarding: Set up and track all recruitments, prepare contracts, coordinate the pre-employment requirements, lead induction and onboarding as per induction plan and coordinate all exits.
- Records & Compliance Management: Ensure all files are compliant, accurate and complete, both soft and hard copy and maintain confidentiality and security. Prepare and maintain HR monthly reports to share key HR data. Manage various HR documents including creating and updating document templates, updating existing documents etc.
- Staff Engagement and Welfare: Coordinate and provide logistical support to all company rituals, trainings and staff events. Remain up to date on staff welfare issues and provide support as and when necessary.
- Payroll, Leave and Benefits Administration; assisting with payroll data entry, and providing other support for timely processing of payroll and staff support, Maintain, verify and track all staff benefits, maintain leave calendar and records.
- Performance Management: Track and update PCM, schedule and calendar Professional Development Plans (PDPs) and oversee administration & paperwork
- Any other lawful duties as assigned.
Reporting to the HR Officer.
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Member of the IHRM is an added advantage
- Professional HR training & certification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in HR Management
- Knowledge of the labor legislation governing the labor market
- Demonstrate creativity, initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines both under direct supervision and independently
- Effective and consistent communication with colleagues and our vendors at all levels
- Demonstrate learning agility, growth mindset, dedicated to improving and committed to excellence
- Previous work experience in a multicultural corporate environment preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful and time sensitive situations in a cool, effective manner
- Experience using an HRIS is an added advantage
Career growth and Development
At ADMI, we have a positive, progressive and high-performance culture.
This is underpinned with a tradition of constant learning and investment in developing our people.
Supported by our People function, all staff members have weekly check-ins with a manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on their performance.
We believe every encounter with us should be transformational and beneficial.
At ADMI, you too can turn your passion into a profession!
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Africa Digital Media Group Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!