Job Vacancy Opened at World Agroforestry for Application | How to Apply.
The World Agroforestry Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
World Agroforestry Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The World Agroforestry recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The World Agroforestry jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of World Agroforestry Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
In consultation with the Regional Coordinator and Chief Financial Officer, ensure the integrity of the financial information and the financial reports prepared in the Regional, Nodal and Country Offices.
- Establish structures, reporting lines and appropriate authorities and responsibilities for the regional finance staff to ensure compliance to ICRAF policies and laws of the host countries and safeguard the centre assets.
- Within the overall Internal Control Framework of ICRAF, design and implement procedures
and processes to strengthen internal controls in the regional office.
- Evaluate and communicate internal control deficiencies in a timely manner to the Regional
Coordinator and Chief Financial Officer
- Lead budget preparation process by providing instructions and guidance in the formulation of
resource allocation in the region. Perform quarterly budget analysis and report to the Regional Coordinator on expenditure trends, projected budget overruns and recommend corrective measures where necessary.
- Monitor and prepare the ICRAF-ESAf Regional annual budgets as per ICRAF POWB and manage budget updates as required.
- Support the development of project proposals and concept notes as per the ICRAF full costing policy
- Manage the regions’ monthly closing and annual finalization process as per the ICRAF cut-off dates and ensure timely submission of monthly reconciliations, fixed assets movements.
- Review and post all monthly project imprest reports received from the ICRAF-ESAf
- Nodes/country offices.
- Prepare and analyse project financial reports as per the grant agreement and monitor the funding receipts with continued advisory to project managers
- Supervise the finance team in the region and ensure smooth and accurate flow of data and information to and from ICRAF HQ and the nodes/Country Offices.
- Manage and maintain the OCS for the region, fixed assets database and the online financial statements.
- Review and archive all documents received from the region’s node/country offices and avail these upon request by donors, auditors and HQ.
- Administrator the Regions’ project funds, monitor the nodes/country offices petty cash disbursements and perform surprise cash counts.
- Management of advances to Associate Institutions, Collaborators/partners and staff personal accounts as per ICRAF Policy.
- Maintain the supplier’s cycle and procurement process for the region as per ICRAF policy.
- Liaise and consult with the Financial Services Unit at ICRAF headquarters in Nairobi on all financial and budget related matters.
- Lead project audit and efforts to close audit financial management findings in the region. Train and build a high-performance finance team in the Region.
- A Bachelor degree in accounting or a Master’s Degree in Financial Management and Accounting
- CPA, CA, ACMA or ACCA
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial management and accounting in a similar position in an
International organization, non-governmental or development organization.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 9th May, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the World Agroforestry Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!