Job Vacancy Opened at Ubuntu Life for Application | How to Apply.
The Ubuntu Life Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Ubuntu Life Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Ubuntu Life recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Ubuntu Life jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Ubuntu Life Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The candidate should have 5 Years minimum of experience in Leather Goods Manufacturing industry as a Production Manager (Leather Bags, Wallets and Shoes). The Production manager ensures that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
Experienced, very organized, fast paced, good communicator with strong knowledge in the development and production of both leather and synthetic material handbags needed.
- Work with designers to ensure designs are created with cost efficiencies in mind.
- Communicate with global based factories to develop samples off of internally designed tech packages.
- Negotiate costs, materials, hardware and finished product.
- Problem solve to drive costs of goods down.
- Track and approve deliveries of first samples, preproduction and production samples.
Skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools If not able to repair machines one needs to manage getting machines repaired quickly therefore a good database of local technicians is important.
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Thinking and reasoning skills
- The ability to organize your time and workload
- To be able to use a computer and software packages competently which are specific organizational programs and should be knowledgeable in or willing to learn of those currently used in Ubuntu or bring to the table new innovative industry wide programs which will streamline and improve processes.
Your tasks will depend on what type of production you’re managing and could include:
- Planning – preparing orders, setting quality standards and estimating timescales and costs
- Controlling – monitoring production schedules and adjusting them if problems occur
- Supervising – managing supervisors, organizing staff and making sure targets are met
- Reporting – putting together production reports for factory managers and clients
Production Planning Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee production planning and management activities within the organization.
- Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.
- Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications. Plan work flow and schedules for production departments.
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
- Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Notify customers on any delays and outages.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Assist in new product development and enhancements.
- Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
- Ensure that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications.
- Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production.
- Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
- Assist in employee hiring, training, performance evaluation, and retention and termination activities.
- Lead team to accomplish the organization goal by effectively using production planning and control skills
- To plan the production, material procurement in order to meet the project requirement in term of Cost, Delivery, and Quality – planning and organizing production schedules
- To make/update weekly/monthly production status, from cutting to final packing.
- Co-coordinating between sampling, production & buyer for all development and production related issues.
- Co-ordinate the review of Proto, Fit, Size Set, Pre Production & T.O.P sample as per Tech pack details.
- Suggest change if any in Construction to make it more production friendly.
- Correspondence with Merchant, Technician / Technical Designer of buyer & Production dept. of factories.
- Co-ordinate with Production planning department for style allocations. Closely observe production line plan for styles allocated in various factories to ensure timely execution of order/deliveries.
- Co-ordination with in-house production sections for all the production related problems. Complete order monitoring, sampling onwards till shipment departure.
- Production follows ups through supply chain management to ensure timely execution of orders, consistent in quality and construction – assessing project and resource requirements
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ubuntu Life Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!