Job Vacancy Opened at Public Relations Society of Kenya for Application | How to Apply.
The Public Relations Society of Kenya Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Public Relations Society of Kenya Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Public Relations Society of Kenya recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Public Relations Society of Kenya jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Public Relations Society of Kenya Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for preparing and updating the Society’saccounting records on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Key Qualifications, Skills and Competencies Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Current Membership of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Two to three years’ experience in an accountancy job. Experience in a membership organisation will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting packages especially QuickBooks, Sage or ACCPAC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Sound knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting
- Standards and accounting principles
- Sound knowledge of accounting and reporting process
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to synthesise information, interpret and provide broader context using financial and non-financial information
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Prepare and/or updating the following accounting records on a daily basis:
- Cash Book
- Bank reconciliations
- Ledger showing revenue from members
- edger showing cash outflow/monthly expenditure
- Any other relevant
- Prepare comprehensive un-audited financial statements and reports on a quarterly and annual basis in accordance International Financial
- Reporting Standards which will include:
- Financial position statements
- Financial performance statements
- Cash flow statements
- Preparation and administering the society’s payroll.
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures.
- Budget planning and control.
- Ensuring effective invoicing and debt collection.
- Ensuring remittances of all statutory deductions.
- Ensure all society’s assets are adequately maintained, secured and safeguarded.
- Processing payments and invoices.
- Responsibility for the preparation and submission of periodic statutory deductions and filings before the set deadlines.
- Responsible for financial compliance with tax laws and making tax returns.
- Any other accounting duties assigned.
Method of Application
- Certificate of good conduct form the CID
- A clearance letter from the Credit Reference Bureau
- A tax compliance certificate
Applicants should send their detailed CVs and application letters to [email protected] by Friday, 27th March 2020. Attach relevant certificates and testimonials. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note: *The Public Relations Society of Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. *
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Public Relations Society of Kenya Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!