Job Vacancy Opened at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) for Application | How to Apply.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
This role is responsible for conducting tactical operations that involves integrity testing and rapid response operations to deter staff from engaging in corruption and unethical behavior by proactively responding to reported integrity issues that negatively affects the Authority’s mandate.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Conducting tactical operations to mitigate corruption and unethical behaviour by staff.
- Undertaking integrity testing programme and rapid response operations in teams.
- Involvement in proactive detection, disruption and interventions to address corruption activities before they occur and thereafter recommend for the necessary remedial actions.
- Compiling of operational plans and reports as per the set procedures.
- Presentation of cases before disciplinary committee/ Courts
- Coordinate quality assurance programs including internal audit, quality management system audits as well as monitoring implementation of audit recommendations for departmental compliance with ISO requirements and procedures/policies
- Assist in development of a section budget, procurement plan and annual training plan for skills enhancement and efficient service delivery
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Law, social sciences or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Training in investigation of corruption, economic crimes/ fraud
- Training in intelligence/surveillance will be an added advantage
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least three (3 years’ experience in corruption/fraud/economic crimes investigations
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- People management skills
- Risk management and analysis
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Technological ability
- Process management
- Tax business understanding
- Tax fraud and investigation
- Tax legislation
Method of Application
Closing Date : 23 July. 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!