Job Vacancy Opened at Koko Networks for Application | How to Apply.
The Koko Networks Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Koko Networks Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Koko Networks recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Koko Networks jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Koko Networks Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
We are looking to strengthen our ability in the framing & reporting of deliverables, when all data & learnings come together and are compiled in a report. Strategic clarity, focus, writing skills, and ability to compile presentations are key skills needed in this role.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has experience in the retail sector in Kenya, concerned with the environment and aware about our impact of suboptimal cooking solutions on the climate, excited to participate in the adoption of renewable energy solutions and has a sound understanding of relevant business KPIs and retail-market applicable market research studies.
What You Will Do:
- Utilizing the team’s resources and competencies for integrated analysis to develop business relevant insights and provide strategic clarity with relevant frameworks and direction.
- Design and lead in-depth customer & market focused research efforts using both quan. & qual. techniques to inform trends, patterns and high quality insights within agreed timelines and budget.
- Perform frequent and ongoing measurements of our competitive performance and business KPIs that are shared with the broader organization. Demonstrating accountability, accuracy, and diligence.
- Organize and utilize team resources for frequent and ongoing evaluation of the health board. Analyzing the brand performance, brand proposals, Implementation and brand design.
- Translate strategic direction by planning initiatives and organizing resources and engaging with stakeholders across departments to align on the desired deliverables.
- Ability to work alongside our data, analytics, and GIS (mapping) departments to come up with a comprehensive insightful report.
- Strategize, propose, and implement relevant retail applicable measurements and KPIs. Opportunity to build out and resource a key vertical in the MR department.
- Constantly elevate the quality of deliverables by creating sharp and attractive MR KPI’s. Leading by example and by acting as the chief-editor for all reports and insights that are shared outside the core team.
What You Will Bring to KOKO:
- Bachelor degree from a credible academic university. Masters is an added advantage.
- 10+ years of work experience in a MR related role with 5+ years of experience in managing teams.
- Passionate about socio-economic development.
- Ability to self-start and drive initiatives end-to-end.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Retail/FMCG experience. Aware of business and market dynamics in the retail landscape.
- Experience with brand, customer, and market -assessments and evaluations.
- Experience using multiple data tools for comprehensive reporting.
- Proficient in English and Kiswahili.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 November. 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Koko Networks Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!