Job Vacancy Opened at Kempinski Hotels for Application | How to Apply.
The Kempinski Hotels Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kempinski Hotels Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kempinski Hotels recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kempinski Hotels jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kempinski Hotels Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Villa Rosa Kempinski is a Five Star luxury hotel situated on Chiromo Road, the hotel is just a 5-minute drive to the city centre, and 20 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.The hotel boasts of 200 stylishly-designed and tastefully-decorated rooms and suites spread on 10 floors, 5 themed restaurants, varied conference rooms plus Kempinski The Spa.
Director of Engineering
The overall scope is to ensure the efficient operation of the Engineering Department, supporting all other operating departments. This includes supplying services as required by the entire operation and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- Ensure there are no serious incidents or accidents.
- Ensure no serious guest complaints regarding maintenance issues.
- Ensure POMEC costs remain within budget.
- Ensure the team is motivated and efficient.
- Actively support and implement Talent Development initiatives as a part of their daily activities.
- Identify Training talents in the department and throughout the hotels and actively support their career development.
- Support and initiate transfer, cross exposure and task force assignments for their team.
- Personally, conduct TTTTs with their team on a regular basis and take personal interest for their talents’ development plans.
- Recruit and select potential talent according to the Company’s current and future hotel, regional and worldwide needs including conducting interviews for positions in their department and their region.
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance of the real estate.
- Represent the engineering function within the hotel’s executive committee.
- Ensure the production and supply of energy at all times.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors to ensure compliance with specifications and the hotel’s procedures in regard to the guest contact and safety.
- Optimize maintenance costs.
- Participate in projects, track renovation projects.
- Accept all kind of necessary maintenance tasks.
- Propose operating budget and investment budget.
- Select end recruit suitable employees for the department using prescribed set of policies and procedures.
- Conduct monthly departmental meetings with the team in order to review the monthly achievements and areas for improvement.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations.
- Comply with all Kempinski company policies.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- BA/BSc/ Diploma in Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in building technology.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role, preferably including experience in a Five Star hotel with a proven track of record in the maintenance of buildings and facilities HVACR.
- Very good knowledge of building techniques: heating,ventilation, plumbing, electricity and automatic operation.
- Innovative and open-minded to modern techniques related to building technology.
- English – excellent oral and written skills. Additional Language will be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Autonomy and ability to take decisions.
- Leader, Team player and Sense of Responsibility.
- Analytical thinker.
- Flexible and reliable.
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kempinski Hotels Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!