Job Vacancy Opened at GSM Association for Application | How to Apply.
The GSM Association Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
GSM Association Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The GSM Association recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The GSM Association jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of GSM Association Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
An estimated one billion people globally suffer from some form of disability, and yet only one in ten of those are getting access to the assistive technology they need to live healthy, productive, independent, and dignified lives; to participate in education, the labour market and civic life. Furthermore disabilities significantly affect mobile phone access and usage, increasing the magnitude of the digital divide. As more services become ‘digital by default’, there is an increased risk that Persons With Disabilities (PWDs), may be left behind if technology products and services are not made accessible and affordable to all.The Assistive Tech programme, seeks to transform access to life changing assistive technology (AT). Our mission is to drive greater inclusion of PWDs through access and use of mobile technologies, this includes providing critical insights and evidence on the global role mobile could play as an assistive technology across regions and sectors, promoting accessibility of services as well as championing the inclusion of PWDs in digital ecosystems.
The Assistive Tech programme is seeking a Market Engagement Manager to support the growth of the programme, with the ultimate objective of building our position as thought leaders in the disability and digital space.
- As an important relationship builder for the programme, you will work with the Senior Market Engagement Manager to implement our engagement agenda with mobile operators in Africa and Asia. A key aspect of the work will be to support mobile operators in their journey towards inclusion, contributing to in-country strategy workshops, providing thought leadership and strategic advisory support, as well as capacity building on the topic of Mobile & Assistive Technology.
- In parallel, you will support the team in its advocacy activities and build relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- To be successful, you must be confident in articulating the Assistive Tech vision, lead on topics that advance inclusion for PWDs and the programme’s learnings. You will occasionally represent the GSMA externally in bilateral meetings as well as conferences to ensure effective dissemination of the programme messages and build a broad network of public and private sector actors.
- You will work as required with the insights team to develop and disseminate key research to support strong, evidence-based advocacy messages around digital inclusion, but also other M4D programmes, to improve knowledge sharing within the GSMA and support cross-departmental initiatives.
As part of a small team, you will also contribute towards shaping the overall strategic direction / course correction of the GSMA work on disability, to ensure that the programme achieves its goal of driving PWDs inclusion, but also delivers value to the mobile industry and other stakeholders.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the GSM Association Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!