Job Vacancy Opened at Foreign and Commonwealth Office for Application | How to Apply.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Foreign and Commonwealth Office Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Main Purpose of Job:
Working within the Counter Terrorism and Extremism Network (CTEN), the successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient running of the section and effective management of CTEN team resources. This role is an opportunity to support a high profile foreign policy priority by helping tackle terrorism in line with international human rights standards.
The successful applicant will have an interest in security and justice issues and be able to use their administrative skills to deliver in a fast paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the team in order to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Support the Head of the CTEN through effective diary management and by facilitating travel and meeting requirements
- Oversee the CTEN’s operational budget by monitoring expenditure, collating forecasts, processing expense claims and reviewing all purchasing requests to ensure audit procedures are followed correctly
- Organise official incoming visits and events for the CTEN section, including drawing up programmes, arranging transport, hotel bookings, etc.
- Provide project support to Programme Officers in all administrative aspects of project management
- Act as the key contact point within the team for IT, technical, human resource and operational requests
- General office management including printing, photocopying, filing, supervision of cleaning, etc.
- Ability to plan ahead and prioritise effectively
- Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of budget management including monitoring spend and processing invoices
- Ability to produce clear and accurate work with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and use initiative to solve problems
- Can support colleagues when under pressure and able to contribute to cross-team working
- A flexible and proactive approach
- Previous experience as a PA
- Previous experience in project management
The position is for 6 months maternity cover with possibility of becoming permanent
Due to the nature of the role it is necessary that applicants be security cleared to LE CONFIDENTIAL. Clearance can normally only be obtained by UK , USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand nationals (not dual nationals).
The office hours are 07:00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:00 – 13:00 on Fridays, within those times there is some flexibility as to when staff start and finish work.
This role is open to applicants willing to cover a full time position (36.25 hours per week) as well as applicants who wish to work part time (from a minimum of 70% of full time hours – equivalent to 25 hours per week – based on a prorated salary). This will be discussed & finalised upon appointment of a successful candidate. The role will also allow for a flexible working scheme during the normal office working hours. The job holder will be able to discuss and decide working hours/days following the appointment. The role is based at the British High Commission offices in Nairobi, and occasional working from home may be allowed with line manager approval.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!