Job Vacancy Opened at Equity Bank Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Equity Bank Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Equity Bank Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Equity Bank Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Equity Bank Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Equity Bank Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the position outlined below within Equity Group Foundation.
Agriculture Field Officers will act as an integral part of implementing FASRAT Project. The project aims at enhancing access to financial services by building financial education, entrepreneurship capacities of 60,000 farmers and 5,000 SMEs. The field officer will be responsible in recruitment, and supporting the project target beneficiaries by implementing different interventions across the regions.
- Recruit farmers and SMEs per the project targets.
- Train farmers in crop, animal production, financial education and other areas per the training needs assessment.
- Implement project interventions to ensure that the project beneficiaries can access financial services.
- Provide agriculture extension and support to farmers
- Represent Equity Group Foundation in the area of agriculture / Development Programme to other Equity staff and local partners.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports and regularly give feedback to Regional Manager and the Branch Manager.
- University degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness, development studies or related fields and a preference for related course
- 3-5years experience in implementation of agriculture projects
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Agriculture value cha//8in in Kenya
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial services for agriculture sector in Kenya.
- Good understanding of crop and livestock husbandry in the entire production cycle.
- Hardworking, result oriented with social skills for initiating and managing relationships with project partners and stakeholder.
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal
- Flexible to adjust to work schedules and priorities to meet deadlines, multitask assignments and work in a dynamic environment
Method of Application
Closing Date : 27th March, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Equity Bank Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!