Job Vacancy Opened at Enviu for Application | How to Apply.
The Enviu Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Enviu Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Enviu recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Enviu jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Enviu Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
About the Role
With our team in Nairobi we are running several projects in agriculture, circular economy and financial inclusion. For example, within our FoodFlow program, we have developed key interventions to realize 0% post-harvest food loss. This has led to the start-up of SokoFresh (cold storage as a service), ideation of a market linkage service, and validation of the value-add processing service Shambani Pro. The upcoming years, we will be focusing on building Regenerative Agriculture businesses. In most cases, developing innovative business models through lean validation in pilots is key. As we’re starting new programs and projects, we are looking for a Product Development Lead with a strong strategic and conceptual mindset to analyze new markets, ideate innovative products and services in the form of business solutions and validate sustainable business models for scale.
- Perform in-depth primary and secondary research and root cause analysis into the issues we are targeting.
- Use design concepts & methodologies to design scalable game-changing business ideas
- Engage and work together with partners, both large and small organizations, commercial and non-commercial.
- Be a product manager who is responsible for defining the “market – value proposition – product” triangle.
- Quickly prototype and test different business models or assumptions with the target group.
- Design business concepts for scalability and replicability, leveraging technological innovation.
- Set up and structure new companies, including team, operations, financial and legal compliance, and so on.
- Plan and budget for your project
- Analyse and control of revenues, costs and margins.
- Raise funds (both grants and equity). identify funders, build financial models, prepare pitch deck, pitch venture to investors, grant-writing and support due diligence processes.
- Collaborate with the international team on strategy, finance, marketing, etc.
You’d be perfect for the role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in innovation, product design or similar areas
- A proven track record of at least seven years of working experience, with solid experience in developing products and services that are innovative and scalable
- Experience executing new product rollout, multi-stakeholder project management, or building a startup are an added advantage
- Experience in the fields of agritech, sustainable agriculture and the food value chain in Kenya is also an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- The ability to think conceptually and act pragmatically
- The right attitude to work with people with all kinds of backgrounds, from small farmers to investors or CEOs of multinationals.
- Experience in building partnerships with commercial partners (investors, corporate, NGO, Government);
- Empathy and are inquisitive.
- Furthermore, the ideal candidate is a people manager, fluent in English, can work independently and has a good sense of humour. The job will be performed in Nairobi, Kenya and we are looking for a local candidate.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 27 June. 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Enviu Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!