Job Vacancy Opened at Education Development Trust for Application | How to Apply.
The Education Development Trust Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Education Development Trust Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Education Development Trust recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Education Development Trust jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Education Development Trust Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will report to and work under the administrative supervision of the M&E Specialist. The M&E Officer will coordinate and work with Wasichana Wetu Wafaulu project team consisting of Education Development Trust (Ed Dev Trust) as the lead and the four other implementing partners namely Concern Worldwide (CW), Ananda Magra Universal relief team (AMURT), Kesho Kenya and Pastoralist Girls Initiative (PGI).
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for coordination of project data collection by all partners. S/he will be responsible for implementing Ed Dev Trust components monitoring including data collection, analysis and reporting. S/he will be supporting project partners in data collection, analysis and reporting to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by the Project.
EDT component monitoring
- Develop project monitoring activities through County and thematic specific plans and schedules
- Working with project team and using approved tools to regularly and timely collect data
- Analyze data at thematic, county and other levels of categorization and support field teams to undertake other appropriate levels analysis
- Lesson learning and review of tools and or data collection approaches
- Undertake field monitoring and training of staff on M&E roles and function in Ed Dev Trust implementation Counties
- Support project M&E processes including work planning, evaluation points and review of performance indicators and their measurement.
- Update the project indicators with evaluation points and other assessments data for each project component
- Support the M&E Specialist in project data quality assurance activities.
- Support collection of data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database, analyses and aggregate findings.
- Assist in the project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Provide advice to the supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Education Development Trust Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!