Job Vacancy Opened at Cytonn Investments for Application | How to Apply.
The Cytonn Investments Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Cytonn Investments Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Cytonn Investments recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Cytonn Investments jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Cytonn Investments Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Cytonn Investments Management PLC is looking to employ an energetic, passionate, creative and hardworking individual, with leadership abilities to join the legal team. Reporting to The Chief Executive Officer, The Legal Manager and Assistant Company Secretary shall provide Leadership, Strategic Legal Advice and solutions whilst offering assistance to the Company secretarial team, in order to manage the legal aspects of the various corporate, investment and real estate divisions of Cytonn Investments.
- Leading and managing the Legal department
- Leading litigation strategies and execution across the Group
- Advising on all matters regarding Corporate and commercial law, Investments and real estate; including the interpretation, impact and effect of the relevant laws that govern these areas of business;
- Provide high quality legal opinions to enable effective management of Cytonn Investments legal risks;
- Co-ordination of legal reviews, documentation and closing of product documentation and commercial and real estate transactions;
- Designing commercial and legal structures that lead to innovative solutions
- Ensuring that the legal real estate strategy is executed across each project life-cycle; including deal origination, conveyancing, project management and facilities management
- Assisting in Company Secretarial roles within the Cytonn Group
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing legal documents and contracts
- Overseeing the legal team, legal budget and structure, including policies, procedures, registers, safes and company documentation
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- At least seven (7) years relevant experience in a busy law firm or a senior role in a corporation’s legal department
- An advocate of the High Court of Kenya in good standing with at least five (5) years post admission experience (a registered Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public will be an added advantage)
- A Certified Public Secretary
- A Second Class Upper Degree in Law (LL. B) from a recognized University
- Must have attained a B+ and above in O levels/ high school
- Knowledge and relevant practice and understanding of litigation practice
- Knowledge and relevant practice in either investments and/or real estate sectors
- Ability to pro-actively and creatively manage potential legal issues
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player willing to lead, collaborate, adapt and work with minimum supervision with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm and ability to work long hours and under pressure
The Legal Manager and Assistant Company Secretary shall have the opportunity to practice across various areas of law, work in a dynamic legal and management team, manage and lead various transactions, and therefore hone and grow their legal skills in a diverse financial services and real estate company
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 9th May, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Cytonn Investments Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!