Job Vacancy Opened at Chief Instructor – Cabin at Kenya Airways for Application | How to Apply.
The Chief Instructor – Cabin at Kenya Airways Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Chief Instructor – Cabin at Kenya Airways Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Chief Instructor – Cabin at Kenya Airways recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Chief Instructor – Cabin at Kenya Airways jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Chief Instructor – Cabin at Kenya Airways Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
The Chief Instructor position is responsible for ensuring seamless training programs delivery with the objective of high-quality service delivery within the limits of the academy operating manual and company policies.
- Anticipate, understand and resolve performance and capability improvement needs in the company’s function
- Assist the function to diagnose specific capability, competence and skills gaps and enable the design and delivery of learning and developmentsolutions to close them.
- Prepare and manage functional training budgets toensure adequate provision for the training programmes.
- Establish and develop a team of learningand development specialists with the capability to diagnose, design, deliverand evaluate learning in line with functional needs.
- Supervise and manage the instructors to ensure optimumutilization of resources and timely and efficient achievement of training objectives.
- Design classroom and on the job training for tailored/customized courses to meet customer training requirements.
- Ensure that the course standard, training requirements and objectives are met as stipulated in the applicable training course outline.
- Regularly monitor instructor’s performance and ensure classes and examinations are conducted on schedule.
- Develop new and update existing curriculum and courseware as per the requirements.
- Liaise with KCAA and other regulators in relation to the training programs.
- Serve as replacement instructor as and when required.
- Manage, supervise and delegate training projects.
- Adapt and customize training to meet customers’ requirements
- Contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives for training
- Ensure up to date training records
- Support in the development, monitoring and implementation of e-learning
- Provide Return on Investment (ROI).
- O Level
- University graduate or Diploma
- Must have completed Instructional Techniques Training
- Hold A valid Cabin Crew Member Certificate
- Hold/held Civil Aviation Instructor Approval
- Technical awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks withoutcompromising quality
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Chief Instructor – Cabin at Kenya Airways Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!