Job Vacancy Opened at Summit Recruitment and Search for Application | How to Apply.
The Summit Recruitment and Search Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Summit Recruitment and Search Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Summit Recruitment and Search recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Summit Recruitment and Search jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of CFO at Summit Recruitment and Search Job Vacancy Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
- Serve as an active member of the Executive leadership team.
- Drive change within the organization through financial analysis and management by providing the detailed financial information required.
- Recommend and implement policies, controls, checks, balances, procedures and processes as required as part of the Executive leadership team.
- Develop, review and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard company assets.
- Monitor, improve and ensure the full serviceability of the Company IT resources including security back up of the Company IT resources, and data protection.
- Prepare Board papers and presentations for the Board and Shareholders and attend Company Board meetings and Company AGMs to present these in person.
- Develop and oversee monthly management reporting that are relevant for both Company Directors and departmental managers.
- Ensure that the financial software systems are appropriate, updated, secure, and properly utilized, with appropriate user training.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability for working capital and other cash requirements.
- Oversee preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting to the Company’s board of Directors.
- Identify, recommend, acquire and implement software systems to provide critical financial and operational information in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Oversee the IT and accounting functions to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases, and operational and financial software.
- Support the Stores Manager and the Procurement Manager on technical matters.
- Represent the Company in industry fora, Lobbying and Advocacy roles.
- Manage all direct report staff and oversee staff assigned to the accounts department.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist
- Must have 5 – 7 years’ of financial management experience.
- Must have exposure to ERP conversions/adoptions or implementations.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to manage a team of 5 – 10 staff
- Knowledge of relevant accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Working Capital and investment capital management – Cash flow management.
- Financial Modelling Skills
- Strong Analytical ability in the preparation and review of Financial statements
- Must have Impeccable integrity and diligence
- Ability to identify, implement and maintain a sound system of internal control and risk management in relation to financial reporting and to report to those charged with governance.
- Strong advance excel and data spreadsheet management skills
How to Apply
Closing Date : 30 July. 2023
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Summit Recruitment and Search Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!