Job Vacancy Opened at Canon EMEA for Application | How to Apply.
The Canon EMEA Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Canon EMEA Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Canon EMEA recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Canon EMEA jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Canon EMEA Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Job Purpose and Summary
- Develop & Support Canon distributors, Channel Partners and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of nominated products. This includes responsibility for analyzing, documenting, testing, communicating, liaising and ultimately solving customer problems. Report, recommend and take appropriate action regarding individual product performance, Service marketing and Service training matters.
- Expand Service facilities across East African region.
- Improve Service deliveries leading to high Customer satisfaction
- Market Canon Service across the nominated regions
- Design and deliver technical training on relevant Canon Product as designated by the Service Manager
- To plan, develop and implement any specific project or strategy to develop the service provided by CCNA
- Increase after sales service business in nominated regions
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Service Delivery Improvement
- Implement actions leading towards better quality service delivery and achieving targets of key Service KPI’s
- Expand in country Service presence in the nominated regions.
- Set processes and systems in place for spares availability.
- Take technical initiatives to prevent problems developing, and to minimize problems, which arises.
- Address Customer complaints and start Customer Satisfaction measurement
- Identify, Plan and implement service marketing events to promote Canon Service in country.
- Recommend, prepare and action service seminars, individually, or in liaison with other Canon Service, Sales or Marketing staff, as required.
- Plan for ATL and BTL Marketing activities
- Plan Service road shows and service promotion events.
- Provide technical assistance and support to Training Courses, Exhibitions and Seminars carried out by other departments of CCNA as required.
Technical Support and Development
- Develop Technical Skills for Canon Partners and Channel Service team by conducting Service Trainings and workshops on nominated products
- Provide telephone or written support to Canon distributors and end-users using Canon systems.
- Identify key support issues from those escalated, and propose actions to resolve, liaising with other Canon personnel as appropriate (for instance, CCNA Technical Specialist or Canon Europe’s Technical Service Support personnel).
- Visit end-user or distributor premises to investigate and resolve problems as necessary.
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to field suggestions and written enquiries.
- Maintain and update Service records.
- Maintain and update records in Shared locations etc. of Technical Department.
- Carry out other duties and participate in Company Projects as requested by Service Manager.
- Regular meetings with in-country Sales & Marketing teams
Service Team Support
- To monitor, support and maintain the team values of the technical team in the department and within CCNA
- To provide feedback and actions to develop the services provided by the CCNA Technical Team.
- To monitor, support and maintain the team values of the Service team in the department and within CCNA
- To provide feedback and actions to develop the services provided by the CCNA to the operational region.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Excellent analytical skills and a logical mind.
- Motivation and aptitude to continue learning as new technology is introduced.
- Able to communicate, at times involving complex technical information, to individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- To be able to support and advise colleagues in a constructive way
- To be able to deputize for Service Manager
- Frequent overseas travel and periods away from home on a short notice
Previous Experience & Education
- Degree/Diploma caliber individual with relevant and recognized formal qualifications.
- Business Management qualification is desirable.
- Technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Previous experience of formal classroom training or high-level coaching is desirable.
- Functional knowledge and/or understanding of Photo Video equipment’s, Office MFPs, Large format printing products
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style. Proficiency with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fair knowledge on Microsoft Servers and networks
You will need
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-motivated and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workload efficiently.
- Flexibility to deal with changing requirements
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solver
- Effective communicator.
Be based in Kenya is a must.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Canon EMEA Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!