Job Vacancy Opened at Aga Khan Education Service for Application | How to Apply.
The Aga Khan Education Service Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Aga Khan Education Service Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Aga Khan Education Service recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Aga Khan Education Service jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Aga Khan Education Service Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Reporting to: Regional Facilities Manager and working in collaboration with head teachers and their senior management teams.
Position Summary: The Facilities Manager will have overall responsibility for overseeing the complete maintenance of all AKES-K facilities, (buildings and property) and initiate and manage all repairs and related construction projects as required.
S/He will also be required to oversee and manage health and safety related issues at all AKES-K schools in Nairobi and Mombasa respectively.
- Oversee the upkeep and maintenance of all facilities under AKES Nairobi and Mombasa respectively; conduct regular inspections, identify repairs needed and prepare a detailed yearly maintenance program;
- Implementation of facilities policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation of all the facilities.
- Oversee activities of contractors, tender processes with RFM, vendor personnel, and suppliers; monitor contracts for compliance and controls costs;
- Implement recommendations of Environment Management Audit Reports and Occupational, Safety and Health Audit Reports at the schools in collaboration with Regional Head of Security and Risk Management
- Prepare and manage annual school facilities and property and upkeep budgets
- Prepare and present Facilities reports on a timely basis for the review and guidance of HT’s and RFM;
- Develop and maintain emergency/disaster preparedness and recovery plans.
- Develop a comprehensive preventive maintenance program
- Oversee and monitor the work of staff that are part of the facilities management team
- Prepare and update registers for all AKES-K properties and maintain as-built drawings of the properties (approved architectural drawings, title documents etc
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelors degree in Civil, Electrical, Structural or Mechanical engineering and knowledge of construction standards, laws and regulations is required.
- At least five years’ experience as a clerk of works
- Good understanding of, and experience in project management.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their application letter, CV, copies of their certificates and testimonials demonstrating how their experience fits the position to [email protected] so as to be received by Friday 28th February, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Aga Khan Education Service Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!