Job Vacancy Opened at African Population and Health Research Center for Application | How to Apply.
The African Population and Health Research Center Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
African Population and Health Research Center Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The African Population and Health Research Center recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The African Population and Health Research Center jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of African Population and Health Research Center Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and facilitation skills
- Familiarity with and proficiency in computer applications (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word)
- Fluency in English, Dholuo and Kiswahili
- MUST be a resident of Bondo sub-County (in particular Sakwa and Yimbo areas)
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed secondary education and possess a minimum grade of C (Plain) in KCSE.
- Prepared to work full time on the project for the duration of the data collection activities
- Have proven experience in research work (e.g. quantitative data collection, analysis and report writing)
- Ability to use tablets or mobile platform to collect data
- Diploma in ECD, nutrition or other health related courses
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct interviews on all recruited study participants
- Review, cross-check and verify the collected data to ensure completeness prior to online submission
- Keep updated records and databases of assigned work
- File regular progress reports/ timesheets on project activities in liaison with the team leader
- Assist the research team members (supervisor, project manager, principal investigator) in other project-related activities
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter together with a CV with contact details of three referees.
Please indicate the area where you come from or currently live on the cover letter.
Applications should be submitted as attachments via e-mail to [email protected], to reach us by close of business on February 28th 2020.
Please indicate ‘FIELD INTERVIEWER ECD EVALUATION’ on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO ANYONE DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
APHRC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of children
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the African Population and Health Research Center Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!